2008-12-27

What is QA

I thought that since my blog will be dealing with QA and my view on its role , I'd better spend some time in defining "what is QA?" at least in my opinion.

Quality Assurance makes sure the project will be completed based on the previously agreed specifications, standards and functionality required without defects and possible problems. It monitors and tries to improve the development process from the beginning of the project to ensure this. It is oriented to "prevention".
(http://www.asknumbers.com/QualityAssuranceandTesting.aspx)

Let us take a look at this "dictionary" definition for QA, and try to gather from it the tasks for the QA engineer, let us also try and understand what are the inputs needed by the QA engineer in order to be able accomplish his tasks

No comments:

Post a Comment